Pete Hatchett's Fishing Guide Service
- Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration
- Shelbyville the Walking Horse Capital of the World.
- The Great Celebration Mule and Donkey Show, Calsonic Arena
- Jack Daniel's World Championship BBQ Contest, Lynchburg
- RC Moon Pie Festival and Country Fair, Bell Buckle
- Middle Tennessee Civil War Museum located between Wartrace and Bell Buckle.
- Staggerwing Museum, Tullahoma - This museum commemorates Walter Beech's Model 17 as a milestone of 1930's aviation development. Various versions of the streamlined, executive transport, "Staggerwing" bi-planes and other Beech aircraft are on display.
- Jack Daniel's Distillery and Town Square at Lynchburg- The nation's oldest registered distillery, registered with the Federal Government in 1866. Also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Free tours and free lemonade.
- Motlow State College
- Bell Buckle, home of the famous Webb School, antique malls and shopping
- George Dickel Distillery
- University of Tennessee Space Institute
- Fishing! Bedford Lake, Normandy Dan and Reservoir, Tim's Ford Lake and Wood Reservoir.
- Cedar Rocks Hunting Club - Quail, pheasant and chuckar
- Shelbyville News - Horses
- Tennessee horse directory